Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Free items from Susan DeCato

Hi, I have a few things that we don't need that I was hoping someone in our ward could use before I donate them...some used, some new. I have:
-a boys winter jacket size Medium (10/12). Used
-a girls belt about 34 inches long including the buckle. Used
-a red tablecloth for a round table. Used
-One brown room darkening window panel from Walmart (54in W x 63in L) still in packaging
-A set of cream-ish colored California king bed sheets, I know the fitted and flat sheets are there, not 100% sure if the pillowcases are...the set has been opened but I never took them out of the package.
-A silver wall clock still in packaging
-An alarm clock. Used
-A photo wheel still in packaging (holds 10- 2 1/2 x 3 inch photos)
If I find more I'll let you know :)
-Susan DeCato- 760-458-9931

No comments: